Same Area, New Companion - December 12






hola friends and family! I hope you`re all enjoying your holiday season, because I definitely am!

Hermana Rosas had transfers this week, leaving me to take over the area!! I was SO nervous and anxious to have control but everything is going SO well! My new companion is Hermana Wright! She`s from Riverton, Utah and I love her to pieces! My Spanish is going to suffer this transfer, but now my prayers will just be that much more meaningful! Hahah but I seriously am SO excited to work with her and just learn more from her!!

My week was good! I was mostly just showing Hna. Wright the new area and everything! She`s such a great missionary!!! But omg, so we were walking in Caxaque this week, and this high, drunk guy was watching the soccer game, and he turned around and he took his arm out of his jacket and he was holding a PIGEON. And he just raised it to the sky and I gave him a thumbs up and he gave me a thumbs up back WITH THE PIGEON IN HIS HAND. I don`t know why, but it was thee funniest thing I`ve ever seen. Like he had a cigar in his right hand, and his pigeon in his left hand. Hahah oh gosh, I love Guatemala. 

Random people continue to yell `Gringas!!!!` at us and we just yell back `Chapina!!!` so really it`s only fair right?? Haha but I seriously love Guatemala.This entire country is just an amazing experience in general! If anyone wants to come visit with me, you are ALL welcome to come with me ;) 

We`re already seeing miracles in this area and I`m so grateful for my Father in Heaven. I know that prayer is so real and that God has a special plan for each and every one of us! Never forget to thank God for all of the thousands of blessings in your life! This month is such a great opportunity to serve the people around you because it`s exactly what Jesus Christ did during his life on earth! Give back and the blessings with fall upon you!

I`m so thankful for my family and for the support from each of you!

Love you and pray to Our Heavenly Father,

Xoxo,
Hermana Pereira
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment