Happy 3 Months - November 21






Celebrated 3 months in the mission this week! It so crazy how fast time flies when you´re busy doing the Lord´s work everyday! I´m seriously SO happy here, it´s actually so wonderful being so distracted by so many amazing things! I´m learning more and more everday and I couldn´t be happier with my progression and everything in between!

This week went by super quick! We moved houses at the beginning of the week and WOW our house is so nice! :´) We have the sweetest neighbors and the church is actually our backyard! And that´s such a blessing when you have early morning church! 

My companion and I continue to be best friends which actually makes the work 300% better! We just work SO well together and we´re always thinking the exact same things! 

We had my first multi-zona this week and WOW it was SO powerful! The leaders in my mission are so in tune with the Spirit and just gave such great advice for each and every one of us! It was super super hot, which was good and bad because 1, I miss the heat, but 2, I was sweating so much because I´ve been in Soche for too long! I seriously love the cold now!

We had a baptism this week! But the only thing is that it didn´t count for us because her dad is a member, but he´s less active! But Hermana Rosas and I are just counting her as ours in our hearts! ;) It´s so cute seeing little kids come unto Christ! I love seeing their change in literally an hour! The Holy Ghost touches our lives in such great ways! 

Well, I love my life here in chilly Guatemala more and more every single day! I love sharing the gospel with the cute people here and I love meeting more and more people who are ready to have the light of Christ in their lives! 

I´m so grateful for you guys, your support and smiles are felt from miles and miles away! Just know that each of you have a gringa friend in Guatemala cheering you on through all of your trials! 

xoxo,
Hermana Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment