Christmas is Cominggggg!!! - November 28





Hi everyone! I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and an even better Black Friday! ;) Both holidays are nothing here BUTTT great news, we celebrated Thanksgiving with President Goodman and his wife! And even better, every single one of us got SUPER sick from the turkey because they stuffed the turkey with semi-cooked pork and my absolute fav, hot dogs! Hahah, it was an interesting day, that´s for sure!

Sadly, we didn´t have the baptism for Erick and Oraida, BUT Presidente came with us and he straightened a couple things out so we´re hoping and praying for the best and a great miracle this weekend! BUT I made tamales this week and pachas! Pachas are super super delicious and they´re basically just tamales but potato and AHHH it was so fun! I love cooking with the members and investigators, it´s such a fun experience!!

We had Stake Conference this weekend and WOW it was SO powerful! We had a member of the 70 come and speak to us and it was just such a great experience! It´s even better that I could understand most of it! I´m SUPER happy with my progress and the amount of things that I´ve learned in just 3 and half months!

OH! Everyone PLEASE go onto Mormon.org and watch the new Christmas video for the Church! It is seriously the BEST thing I´ve ever seen! There´s a 25 days challenge that every missionary is doing (and every member and non-member) should do this Christmas season! It´s such a great opportunity to do service and come unto Christ this holiday!!

I love this work and I love growing and meeting new people everyday and I´m SO thankful for this opportunity to be a missionary in Guatemala! Love you all and love this gospel beyond words!

Xoxo,
Hermana Pereira

No comments:

Post a Comment