Gozoso means Joy! - March 20, 2017

I LOVE the word gozoso! It´s such a rich word that is only 3 short letters in English; JOY! I just love being more than happy, I love having joy!

This past week has just been full of blessings and miracles! 

Really nothing too too crazy, BUT this super sweet girl that we´ve been teaching, Teresa, is getting baptized this week! She is such a great example to me and I´m so thankful for her desire to truly come unto Christ, and follow in her perfect footsteps!

In other news, we´ve been visiting tons and tons of people and they´re all super nice and they love hearing from us! I love how open and willing the people are here! But some of them are a little tooooo nice... haha but seriously, the amount of guys that have talked to us this week is off the charts!! 

life here is fun. it´s starting to rain (2 months earlier than planed!) but it´s fun! i´m learning more and more spanish and i can understand more! Thank goodness! Hahah, but really, life here in Guatemala is a dream! It´s better than I´ve ever imagined or dreamed of!! If you wanna travel, I definitely suggest Guatemala! ;) 

But really, I love this gospel. I love helpng other people strengthen their relationships with our Heavenely Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. I love learning about the Guatemalan culture and their traditions. I love being a missionary, and wearing a plaque that truly shows that I am a representative of Jesus christ. I am SO happy and overjoyed to be an ambassador for the Lord! Keep praying. Keep coming unto Christ, and I promise that you will feel His immeasurable love for you!

Love this opportunity that I have to share my happiness every single day!

xoxo,
Hermana Pereira 
hey! p.s. i´m challenging all of you, who have their patriarchal blessings, to READ THEM! read them with an open heart and i promise that you will receieve an answer to a question in your life!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment