October 23 - Elder Zeballos and TRIO




Surprise! i´m in a trio! we´re officially representing the north and south american continents haha! our new companion is Hermana Kasppeer from Chile :) It´s fun being with her, but also sad because both of my companions are heading home together in November so I´m just a sad little puppy :( but it´s okay because we´re the happy campers of tecun!!

elder zeballos (from the 70) came to our mission and shared SUCH a great conference with us! I learned a ton!! one of the main things that i learned is that we need to ALWAYS be a light to everyone so that they can literally feel Christ beaming off of us! I just love knowing that we are representatives of Him. What a joy! Also, I learned that we need to look at everyone with the potential of being the the celestial kingdom. We should always look at God´s children with pure love and happiness! :)

this week was a week full of life changes moments that I will never forget. I am SO thankful for everything that has happened in my mission! Everything has had a special reason behind it all! 

quick invitation: CHOOSE THE RIGHT! Our spirit wants to do that is right, but sometimes our bodies are too weak! Lift up your head and be of good cheer! 

thank you for always being so supportive and loving! i love you all and i send my hugs and kisses your way! 

love, 


hermana pereira 














No comments:

Post a Comment