January 3, 2018 - Feliz And Nuevo



happy new years lovies!

just a quick update:
  • did intercambios with my bff hermana bracha!! I love her too much!
  • hermana lindsey and i celebrated new years with fake apple cider and lots and lots of tamales! yay for chapĂ­n foods! 
  • pday changed to wednesdays... surpirse!
  • we´re teaching lots and lots of positive people! happy new years to us hehe
  • hna linds and i bought a cute little love fern (cactus) to decorate the house hehe
  • lots of fireworks and scares this past weekend to literally jump into 2018
  • love the members here with ALL my heart. they´re so cuteee
such a lame email BUT i just get so distracted that i don´t even remember cool things that happen during the week! hehe, and also they are sooo many people that just leave for vacay this week so we were just little missionaries looking so somebody in their home :) 

i love love love this work and especially the fact that I was able to spend an entireeee year in Guatemala! i learned SO much and especially more about who I really am. I am extremely happy to be here and i learn about the people and the cultures and how to be humble and giving! I hope you all had a happy new year and you were able to put new year goals! 

happy 2018! 

love, 
hermana pereira 































No comments:

Post a Comment