December 11 - Monkey Business



hi friends & fam! i hope you´re loving this time of the year! I know I am! it´s getting a tad bit cooler here in Tecun but I´m still a little burnt! 

so super quick:
  • met a monkey & touched her head
  • 8947598347 dogs wanted to eat us this week
  • found THEE best ice cream on earth!!!!
  • traveled 9348 miles this week in the bus
  • contacted and found Elica and Antonio!! They´re super cute and we´re planning a wedding for them this weekend and their baptism next weekend! yay for my first white christmas!
  • my companion is the best and is always laughing with me
  • the christmas choir came to our stake center and it was SO good. Now I´m officially excited for the holidayzz!! 
and that was my crazy week this week! i´m so thankful for everything that my Heavenly Father has given me! I know that this is the true church and I know that god has led me here to learn and grow. I´m so happy being happy all the time! My Christmas wish for all of you is that you can find the happiness that the Lord gives us! Look for it and love it!

love you more than the ice cream i found this week!!

love, 


hermana pereira :)






















No comments:

Post a Comment