January 10 - Melted Shoes






hello 2018, goodbye to my plastic shoes! Hahah, recently it´s been so stinkin´ hot here that my little plastic shoes can´t take it! they´re slowing melting on the bottoms but like they just gotta last a little bit longer and it´s fine!! 

This past week went by so so so slow! i think with the pday change it´s messing with my head! but it was a good good week! 
  • just super super scared because our neighbor set off mini fireworks outside of our door and it was just a poppin wake up call!!! hahaha
  • we bought mini watermelons this week for 1 quetzal :) 
  • our cute lesli is progressing lots and we´re so so happy with her love for the gospel!
  • we found janira in a little cake shop last week and she came to church and she´s been receptive to our message and our quick visits to her strawberry shortcake cake shop!
  • first sunday of the year was a blast and everyone was just so so happy! yay for new years and new beginnings and new goals! 
  • played with water balloons today and it was SO funny... I love being in an all latino distict! they´re so fun!! 
but life is going great! even though my shoes are burning, my love for this work is growing uncontrollably! I love this gospel and I just love love love being a missionary! Really, you can feel Heavenly father´s deep love for you through the little things that you can do for him! I´ve truly come to realize that God sent His Son for us! And Christ wants us to accept Him in our lives so that we can live forever and ever with him in happiness! I know that we are able to find a little piece of that happiness through our families. I love representing the Savior through all my good works! :)

thanks for all that you all do for me. I love you all more than you know! 

Love, 
Hermana Pereira 

























No comments:

Post a Comment