November 20 - Rellenos de Plantano



okay so looks like i´ll be celebrating thanksgiving with my little rellenos de platano! my companion and i were looking for them the WHOLE week, and today we finally ate them, sooo happy thanksgiving to us! 

i don´t have lots of time to share todooo BUT this week was a little tough! but we were able to see little miracles along the way! 

we´ve been teaching a cute fam of four and they´re adorable. they´re always so willing to share with us their love for God and all of the blessings that they´ve received! also, this guy named Bryan has been coming to church these past couple of weeks and he´s awesome. he straight up told us that he likes the church of Jesus Christ more than his mom´s church! but good luck to us because we still need to be bffs with his mom!! :)

this week i was reading a lot a lot a lot about faith and you know what i learned? when we have MORE faith, we have MORE love for everyone! Just like in the scripture in Enos 1:15... 
"Whatsoever thing ye shall ask in faith, believing that ye shall receive in the name of Christ, ye shall receive it." So really when we faithfully seek, we WILL receive! I´m so thankful for all of the trials I have because they help me grow my faith in the Lord, Jesus Christ. 

I love being a missionary and I´m happy to wear the Savior´s name on the heart!

Love, 


Hermana Pereira 
















No comments:

Post a Comment