September 25 - Elvis the Parrot

 
 
hi friends and fam! what a joy to write you all again! is it just me or is time flying??

well just a couple things about this week!
  • a parrot was eating my plaque when i walked into our study room
  • little Julio Jose got baptized and confirmed this past weekend!
  • culture night part 2! 
  • it´s been raining cats and dogs and tortillas and tamales and everything this week! 
  • the river overflowed and we couldn´t visit our investigators :( like the cars we´re almost drowning in the water!!
  • We´re teaching 2 Dulces´ right now and AH they´re the best. I love them more than anything! They´re both SO interested in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
  • My companion is teaching me how to dance bachata... hahah it´s so hard because dancing to hymns is harder than you think! 
Anddddd I learned this week that happiness isn´t made without the action! So i invite all of ya to BE HAPPY! and to do something nice or joyful for your neighbor or someone in your fam! They´ll smile... I promise! 😊

well, have a great week and happy conference weekend!!!!! 

love you all more than the amount of water overflowing in the street right now, 
hermana pereira🌻








No comments:

Post a Comment