September 11 - Pure Chapina

hi friends & fam! i hope everyone is doing so so so good and safe!! this week was full of miracles and lots of learning experiences!!



a ton of different things happened this week but here´s a couple of memorable cositas:
  • earthquake at like 10:45 at night!! nothing happened over here, we´re all safe!!
  • the ward celebrated independence day! it was SO fun!! here´s some pics of me and my companion in corte! it´s like the typical clothing here!! it´s sooooo heavy hahah
  • it´s been raining like cats & dogs here and everyday i come home with like half of my skirt drenched in water that i don´t even want to know where it came from hahah
  • we had a special leaders meeting on tuesday and WOW i left that meeting SO filled with the Spirit. I love the gospel.
and a thousand other little things happened but like i really focused a ton on the true doctrine of Chirst. 

UGH i seriously just wrote a super long letter and then my email shut down and it didn´t save :(((( 

until next week then... :(

with tons of love,
hermana pereira 

ps. i´ll have my mom post all of the pics I sent to my blog!! 

















No comments:

Post a Comment