August 21 - Ayutla or Mexico?

hey everyone!

so suprise! I had transfers and now i´m in the hottest area in the mission! and i´m right on the border of mexico! It´s super fun! I LOVE it here!!!

My new companion is Hermana Perdomo! She´s from Dominican Republic and she´s a dancing queen! I love her to pieces!

The work is great! We´re opening the area, so we´re slowly getting to know it little by little! And we´re always getting lost, but it´s fun, we get to explore everyday!

Life is great. I love the mission! I love my zone too. I´m SO happy here!!! I mean I´m slowly dying of this heat but it´s worth it :)

I love this church. I love being a missionary and I love helping other people! This has been the hardest but THE BEST thing I´ve ever done in my entire life! I love how we have promises with God and I love being a representative of Jesus Christ. 😊

Have a great week everyone! Love you all more than ever!! ❤❤❤

here´s some random pics from the week! i´ll try to take more this upcoming week! love you!
 
xoxoxoxo,
Hermana Jenny Pereira
 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment