August 14 - Happy August!!!!

hey long time no talk everyone! welllll, happy august! i hope everyone is starting this month off great! 

honestly, nothing too crazy has happened these past 3 weeks, but i´ll send you a few notes of my week!

  • Junior got baptized!
  • I completed 1 year in the mission 🎉
  • Hermana Meza and I have been in a little popsicle phase this past week 😝
  • We helped a cute old man with his corn field so the entire morning we were just folding corn stalks.... SO many fire ants bit us! but it´s okay, it was fun!
  • We ran away from drunk guys in the street 3 too many times!!
  • Our cute fam came to church on Sunday!! It was so great because he even told us that we came in the EXACT moment in his life! He was so excited to see us at his door the first time we met him! Send prayers his way please!
  • My converts have all passed or blessed the sacrament, and they´re starting to get callings in the branch! I´m overjoyed by their love for the gospel and especially for our Savior! 
These past couple of weeks have been tough for me, but I´ve truly learned how to trust in the Lord with all my heart! I love being a missionary, even though there are many trials, I love being here. I love learning more about Christ and his pure love for his brothers and sisters. I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us. I know that His Church is led by his servants. I know that God and His Son, Jesus Christ live. They love us SO much that they trust us to work through the many hard times that we´ll have! I trust in all of you, just like how Heavenly Father would trust in you, too! 

I love you all so so so much! Have a happy week! 

Love, 
Hermana Pereira 🌻



















No comments:

Post a Comment