July 24 - Intercambios and MORE Intercambios

HOLA!

this week i only worked in my area 1 day!!! but it was fun and super crazy!!

okay so look what happened in the past 2 weeks...
  • we had another muktizone and Hna Meza and I gacve a super great workshop on mission activities... yay!
  • i found a mini pineapple
  • i almost died (i always say this) because a ton of dogs started running at us SUPER FAST
  • we visited a lady with over 100 animals in her house... it smelled yucky!
  • i learned how to tie a tie (finally!)
  • all of my converts in Pajapita have the priesthood! and one of them blessed the sacrament!!!😊
  • a bee stung my hand and it blew up like a balloon🐝🎈
  • we were eating lunch and my companion found a cute little WORM in her soup.... we slowly continued to eat.... 
  • HAHA okay so it was raining super hard and i was wearing plastic shoes and i was walking down the hill and i SLIPPED down the hill and lost my shoes... hahaha
  • we did practices with the new missionaries and we acted like pregnant women (to make it more realistic)
  • intercambios with Hna Rincan... and Hna Ralph... and Hna Cabrera... and then 3 more days of intercambios with Hna Ralph (again!!)
  • we had interviews with President! I love seeing them, they´re like a light in the mission!
  • ANDDDD last but not least, my funny (but scary) story for the week! So we got home from a super long day of intercambios and we just went to rest and i ran into the kitchen to go throw something and away and then I saw something on the wall and I just ran into the room and I was like Hna Meza!! this isn´t funny!!! come here right now and tell me this is a joke... because if not, i´m leaving!! and so she came and we saw what it was... and it was a HUGE TARANTULA!!! IN OUR HOUSE. LIke I´m not even joking, it was bigger than my hand. I seriously almost diedddd!!! But then our neighbor came and killed it with 2 necessities... a broom, and RAID hahah. But yeah, it was HORRIBLE. Now we´re all scared of little black marks on the wall lol
But yeah. This week was crazy, but it was super spiritual. I was able to realize an increase in my faith in Christ, and also a increased love for my Heavenly Father. I´m so thankful forthe relationship that I have with my Father in Heaven and even more grateful to know that he has such great love and trust for me, that I can be a missionary for the only true church! I know that God lives, I know that Christ lives and that we are helping others come unto Him, the way that we would want it. 

I´d just like to invite ya all to read Alma 26:27! This really helped me this week, and I know that it will help all of you! I´m so thankful for every single one of you, and the love that you all show me. I can feel your love and prayers all the way from Guatemala! 

Have a great week lovelies! 

Xoxo,
Hermana Pereira 













🌻

No comments:

Post a Comment