We Decided to Travel - April 10, 2017



hahah we had to go sign the visa papers for my companion so we took a little trip to Guatemala City! It was fun, we got to take pics at the temple! And it was just us 2! So it was a little scary BUT it was fun and ya!

honestly this week was super super super slow because we were stuck in Guate and we had meetings BUT I love the mission and I LOVE the people!!!!

oh i finally received any mail that you guys have sent me! like for example, i jsut got the christmas card from my fam! I hope you guys all enjoyed my reindeer themed christmas pic :) hahah 


I´m deeeeeply sorry for this email because i´m super short BUT never forget the happiness that our Heavenly Father gives us EVERYDAY! 

I love you and I love our Savior Jesus Christ. 

Xoxo,
you´re slightly tanned but permanetly happy friend in guatemala,
Hermana pereira
 
 










No comments:

Post a Comment